Intermediate School Arrival and Dismissal
- In the interest of safety and order, it is important that students not arrive at school too early in the morning. They should NOT arrive before 7:45 AM.
- Breakfast begins at 7:45 AM. Students may enter the building and report directly to the cafeteria, get a grab and go breakfast and eat there.
- If your child has already eaten, they may go to the Media Center to Check Out/Return books or they may walk the track if the weather cooperates.
- Our goal is to have breakfast wrapped up and completed by 8:05 AM, if you bring your child after 8:05 AM, please make sure they have eaten breakfast before dropping them off.
- Breakfast ends at 8:05 am.
- Students will be counted tardy at 8:10.
Car riders dismiss at 3:02, bus riders dismiss at 3:07.